Conclusion

I'm aiming to complete my AS degree by the mid year of 2018. I do want to go as high as a bachelor's degree but I want to get more information first.

I think True Colors helped me narrow down what type of person I am. I am the type that prefers to follow procedures and repeating the same routines. I don't mind doing this and I can stay motivated to continue working because I view it as a goal. My SII results only confirmed my interests and helped remove doubt that I'll like to work with computers. My major was already listed under it and everything seemed to add up.

My career goal is learning about computer networking. I'll love to go as high as I can within that position. I want to continue learning all I can about technology. Things will began to change quickly and it might be for the worse. There might be a loss of privacy or security through online technologies. People don't want to feel invaded on and want their information to be absolutely secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment